Compass Health Center is seeking a Resource Therapist for our Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs in our Chicago office.
We are seeking an experienced clinician skilled in identifying and developing relationships with local resources in order to empower Young Adult and Adult patients to increase their activity levels and add structure and meaning to their lives.
If you are passionate about working with Young Adults and Adults to deliver compassionate care and provide them with a strong resource network, you would be an ideal addition to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Teaching executive functioning strategies & coping skills
- Providing vocational support & transition planning for Young Adults/ Adults
- Empowering patients to create daily and weekly goals aiming to increase activity levels and structure and meaning to their everyday lives
- Actively pursuing various community programs and events to pass along to patients
- Developing relationships with local resources, schools, volunteer sites, and therapists.
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Have two years post master’s experience
- Possess a core skill set of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: LCSW, LCPC, MSW, LPC, MFT, LMFT, LSW, PsyD, or PhD
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Favorable raise structure, with the potential of up to 6% annual salary increase, based on annual performance review.